This series of mulchers may be used either for full-field cultivation, on corn and straw, as well as for shredding grass and even thick pruning residues.
The mulchers VKD 155 – 170 – 190 and 210 are characterized by interchangeable knives and mechanical or hydraulic axial side shift. The high rotation speed of the cutting parts and the presence of three counter-knives allow excellent product shredding.
- Various interchangeable knives
- Gearbox with free wheel and toothed belts
- High speed of knife rotation
- Three counterknives: 2 teeth-shaped plus 1 straight
- Tubular structure of chassis
- Hinged hood for mantenance
- Broad range of options
- Reliability and safety over time
- Greater mulching effect on product
- Increasing machine life where mulched product crashed
- Easy maintenance and cleaning