GAI series 90
The 9000 series monoblocs perform all the operations required in bottling quality wines. This machine generation has a maximum capacity of 4,000 bottles per hour.
The latest development by GAI deserves special mention: this machine combines the functions of washing, drying, capsule processing and labelling in a "superblock".
- compact, the single block is noticeably less bulky than the machines from which it is composed
- synchronisation, the bottles are moved by a single motor
- simple to use, all of the movements are synchronised, making commissioning and using the machine easier
- precise washing of both the body of the bottle as well as the cork and base of the bottle
- complete drying of the bottle with a mechanical dryer, followed by blowing with powerful blasts of air
- capsules are distributed by the screw conveyor, and the bottles are centred by means of grippers
- high-quality heat shrinking with blasts of air and thermostatic control of temperature
- capsules are smoothed precisely with an appropriate number of smoothing heads
- precise, high-quality self-adhesive labelling with stepper motor
- options, extensive range of labelling equipment