ENOS has its headquarters in Canelli / Italy and has been making labelling machines since 1976.
Decades of collaboration between Clemens and ENOS ensures the highest level of competence and the best possible service. A simple, clear design makes the machines easy to use. Precise, reliable operation is guaranteed by the use of stepper motors for each labelling station.
ENOS offers fully automatic, linear self-adhesive labelling machines with a capacity in the range 600 to 2,500 bottles/hour.
Features available include:
- capsule fitting machine
- heat shrinking head with air blowing system
- capsule roller for tin and polylaminate capsules
- labelling station for self-adhesive labels for the body of the bottle, either front or back labels
- front and back labels from one roll
- depending on the type of machine, up to 4 stations can be fitted to one machine
- labelling of bottles with special shapes (e.g. “Bocksbeutel” bottles, flasks)
If required, a labelling station can also be set up for wine seals, award labels or neck ring labels with an adjustment mechanism for the conical area of the bottle.
In addition, it is possible to apply labels using various points of orientation (indentations, capsule position, an existing label). The position can be set easily and precisely with the aid of a potentiometer.